Success Robotics “COVID-19” Countermeasures
As the current epidemic of Coronavirus as known as COVID-19, the company is aware of the health of all employees, including their families. As Thai medical team works hard to control the epidemic, we need to help reduce the burden of medical personnel by reducing the risk of infection by:
- No traveling to work starting from 1 – 30 April 2020, all employees must work at home except in case of having to come back to get work at the office by themselves.
- During normal work hours, employees must use Zoom to work together as if being in the office.
- During work hours, Travelling outside of employee’s house is prohibited. Except for the need to go to the hospital, bank and must always have safety measures when away from home
- After the end of every working day, must report the finished work.
- Must always keep one’s own cleanliness and surroundings, wear a mask when leaving the house. Wash hands every 30 minutes. Eat hot foods and use their own spoon.
- Do not go out for a meal or a restaurant during this time.
- Always be ready if the company calls back to work urgently.
- Do not travel in public transport in all cases.
- If anyone needs to enter the office, must always notify the CEO, and during that time must wear a mask all the time.
- The company will pay regular wages in accordance with company regulations. Wish everyone safe
Mrs. Supatchakarn Parrueang
Managing Director, Success Robotic Company Limited